Eventissima Town Centre Markets Terms and Conditions 2021 (V1)
1. The Trader must comply with all legal and safety standards for their products and accepts full responsibility for any harm, injury, death or damage caused by them . ( If required , any relevant special details will be requested from the Trader e.g. Food and Drink Registration/ Children’s Toys).
2. Public Liability Insurance is required for all stallholders at Town Centre Markets . Please email a copy of your policy. ( Cover is also available at £10.00 per event – please ask for details).
3. All stall fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable after confirmation in the event of Trader cancellation , for any reason .
4. If a market is cancelled or postponed or adapted or amended by the Venue Management or the Organisers for any reason ( including Government guidance/regulations/ Covid 19 ) , there will be no refund and the Trader will be offered an available stall at an alternative future date. The Organisers will not be responsible for any costs incurred in this eventuality.
5. The Organisers’ decision is final in all matters relating to stall bookings and the safe operation of events organised .
6. . We will advise trader of all / any Covid related guidance and requirements in place approx. 2 weeks before an event booked.
7. Exclusions : No alcohol may be sold / No Lit Flames or Candles or Mains Electrically operated equipment / No copyright items / No age-restricted items / No knives , axes or similar products.
Eventissima Events ( The Organisers) www.eventissima.co.uk
Please refer to version of the terms and conditions that you agreed to and were in place at the time of booking . Terms and condtions are updated regularly .