- The Trader must comply with all legal and safety standards for their products and accepts full responsibility any harm, injury, death or damage caused by them . ( If
required , any relevant special details will be requested from the Trader e.g. Food and Drink Registration/ Children’s Toys etc ).
- Public Liability Insurance is required for all stallholders at Town Centre Markets . ( Cover available at £10.00 per event – please ask for details).
- All stall fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable after confirmation in the event of Trader cancellation , for any reason .
- If a market is cancelled or postponed or adapted by the Venue Management or the Organisers for any reason ( including Government guidance/regulations ) , there will
be no refund and the Trader will be offered an alternative available stall at a future date. The Organisers will not be responsible for any costs incurred in this eventuality.
- The Organisers’ decision is final in all matters relating to stall bookings and the safe operation of events organised .
- Exclusions : No alcohol may be sold / No Lit Flames or Mains Electrically operated equipment /No copyrighted items may be sold.
Eventissima Events contact details www.eventissima.co.uk ( The Organisers) . Updated 28/05/2020 .