Since 2016 , Eventissima Events has hosted markets in Faversham, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Eynsford, Meopham and Horton Kirby supporting
thousands of small independent businesses ,artists and new emerging designers. We have a reputation at our markets for offering a selection of high quality, unique and fabulous products . We
constantly receive feedback from our customers saying how delighted they are with the quality and variety on offer.
As we have followers from all over the UK , we would like to offer you the opportunity to join our community of traders to promote and
sell your products.
Here's how it works:
The Online Store is an advertising opportunity for your business with a live link to one chosen internet site . This could be your website
or Instagram or Facebook or Etsy etc. .
We have created the store with a number of major product categories . Please let us know if you would like us to set up a new category .
If you would like to become a trader at the Online Store, please complete the 'Trade With Us' application form. Once we have received
your application form, we will ask you for the following information :
1. A clear sharp image of one product, ideally on a white backgound.
2. Business title.
3. Brief business description.
4. Business Internet Link to your chosen site.
5. Chosen 'Store' ( e.g. Jewellery ; Homeware + Living etc) .
6. Length of Advertisement .
We will then create your online advertisement for your business in the Online Store . We will advise you when 'Live'. Customers
will then shop and contact you directly. We plan to launch the Online Store on Thursday 28th May 2020 .
The cost of featuring your business in the Online Store is £2.50 per week ( bought in 10 week blocks at £ 25.00) billed and paid for in
advance . There will be a 25% discount for advance bookings of 20 week blocks .
Online Store Terms and Conditions.
- Eventissima Events will create one business advertising space for the trader at the Eventissima Events Online Store for the required length of time
- The Trader will be solely responsible for all subsequent contact with other social media users and customers in terms of sales or services or any other matters
whatsoever . The customer accepts full responsibility for their products and must comply with all legal and safety standards.
- Eventissima Events will not be responsible for any issues with the trader's technical issues with Instagram , Internet or other social media or
- Eventissima Events will refund or credit the trader in case of any technical , internet or power issues arising which is the responsibility of Eventissima
Events (i.e if Eventissima has such issues and we are unable to upload your advertisment and link as agreed) .
- All payments to Eventissima Events are non-refundable and non-transferrable when booked, in the case of customer cancellation.
- Eventissima Events reserve the right to remove or not to post any page that is unsuitable , hazardous or not as declared . Eventissima Events’ decision is final in
all matters relating to the Online Store. Alcohol may not be sold online .