Eventissima Town Centre Markets Terms and Conditions 2024 (V2)
1. Important: If the UK Government reimposes restrictions/reductions on venue capacity and we have to reduce/amend the stall/stalls booked under this booking, we will arrange a transfer to a future alternative event. There will be no refund offered in this eventuality.
2. The Trader must comply with all legal and safety standards for their products and accepts full responsibility for any harm, injury, death, or damage caused by them. (If required, any relevant special details will be requested from the Trader e.g., Food and Drink Registration/ Children’s Toys /Candle,wax products /Cosmetic products / Other categories).
3. Public Liability Insurance is required for all stallholders at Town Centre Markets. We require a file copy of your policy when you book or insurance to be arranged through us at least 14 days before any event date booked. We reserve the right to cancel a booking without refund if insurance details are not received by this date.
4. All stall fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable after confirmation in the event of Trader cancellation, for any reason.
5. If a market is cancelled or postponed or adapted or amended by the Venue Management or the Organisers for any reason (including UK Government guidance/regulations/ Covid 19), there will be no refund and the Trader will be offered an available stall at an alternative future date. The Organisers will not be responsible for any costs incurred in this eventuality.
6. The Organisers’ decision is final in all matters relating to stall bookings and the safe operation of events organised.
7. We will advise trader of all / any Covid related guidance and requirements in place approx. 2 weeks before an event booked. Please read our FAQ here Eventissima Events - FAQ
8. Exclusions: No alcohol may be sold / No Lit Flames or Lit Candles or Mains Electrically operated equipment / No copyright items / Nothing to be attached to venue walls or floors / No knives , blades or swords/ No dangerous or offensive items.
9. Payment Options link : Eventissima Events - Payment Options
10. All traders must be at least 18 years of age.
Eventissima Events (The Organisers) www.eventissima.co.uk